We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a bowl of freshness and vitamins with this sweet and savory salad recipe, citrus vinaigrette.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 tsp. pine nuts
- 1/4 pomegranate
- 50 g cheese
- Shootsspinach for 4 people
- the juice of 2 clementines
- 1 tsp. of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. 1/2 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1 tsp. of walnut oil
- 2 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- Fleur de sel, peppercorns
Sweet and savory salad, citrus vinaigrette
- Prepare the vinaigrette sauce: melt the fleur de sel and the pepper in the clementine juice, add the balsamic vinegar, mustard and oils, mix well.
- Prepare the dish or the presentation plates.
- In a pan, without fat, roast the pine nuts, leave to cool.
- Peel and shell the pomegranate.
- Crust and cut the cheese into cubes.
- Wash, dry and arrange the spinach leaves on the plates.
- Place the cheese cubes, then sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and pine nuts.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with the vinaigrette and enjoy immediately.
In summer, you can use raspberries instead of pomegranate and make a raspberry vinegar vinaigrette.
Find out more about pomegranate
Native to Central and Western Asia, the pomegranate is a round, apple-sized fruit that is orange-red to dark red in color when ripe. Its thick firm and shiny skin contains a multitude of seeds compartmentalized in compartments, each one wrapped in a fleshy and juicy (aril), pink and translucent layer, whose delicious flavor is sweet and tangy.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche